365 by Whole Foods Market
365 by Whole Foods Market stores offer convenience and everyday low prices on natural and organic products that meet the company’s industry-leading standards for quality.
The first 365 by Whole Foods Market store opens May 25, 2016, in the Silver Lake neighborhood of Los Angeles. Two additional locations—in Lake Oswego, Oregon, and Bellevue, Washington—are scheduled to open in 2016, and up to 10 stores are expected to open in 2017.
365 by Whole Foods Market is led by Jeff Turnas, a 20-year Whole Foods Market veteran, who serves as the retailer’s president. Turnas, who has held various leadership positions on both the product and operations fronts, is based at the company’s headquarters in Austin, Texas.
“We are excited to introduce 365 by Whole Foods Market to bring healthy foods to even more communities with a fresh, quality-meets-value shopping experience that’s fun and convenient,” Turnas said. “A modern, streamlined design with innovative technology and a carefully curated product mix will offer an efficient and rewarding way to grocery shop.”
365 by Whole Foods Market stores in development
- Santa Monica – opening date TBA
- San Francisco – opening date TBA
- Concord– opening date TBA
- Claremont – opening date TBA
- Los Alamitos – opening date TBA
- Long Beach – opening date TBA
- North Hollywood – opening date TBA
- Bellevue – opening Sept. 14, 2016
- Houston – opening date TBA
- Cedar Park – opening date TBA
- Cincinnati – opening date TBA
- Akron – opening date TBA
- Toledo – opening date TBA
- Evergreen Park – opening date TBA
- Bloomington – opening date TBA
- Atlanta – opening date TBA
- Decatur – opening date TBA
- Gainesville – opening date TBA
President – 365 by Whole Foods Market
Jeff Turnas is president of 365 by Whole Foods Market. He was appointed to lead Whole Foods Market’s new retail store brand in June 2015.