Whole Foods Market® is Brewing a Combo to Crave for American Craft Beer Week
Shoppers can celebrate with a special 25 percent off craft beers and a 16-inch pizza for $9.99, May 19
LOS ANGELES (May 10, 2013) – The mother of all beer weeks is back, and Whole Foods Market is raising a glass to American Craft Beer Week with a special beer and pizza promotion on Sunday, May 19, 2013. At select Whole Foods Market stores in the Southern Pacific region, shoppers can have a seat at an in-store bar and indulge in an assortment of full-flavored craft beers on draft at 25 percent off and a delicious 16-inch made-to-order cheese pizza for just $9.99.
“This year, we’re joining with the rest of the country to celebrate American Craft Beer Week and the unique culture and community of craft beer,” said Ken Wallace, Whole Foods Market Southern Pacific bar and restaurant venue coordinator. “We invite beer -- and pizza -- lovers from near and far to tap into one of our in-store bars participating in this promotion. Our fresh and flavorful cheese pizzas will pair perfectly with a selection from our more than 50 draft options throughout our nine participating store locations.”
Shoppers can grab a seat at any of the following Whole Foods Market stores on May 19 to enjoy the special craft beer and pizza combo:
- Whole foods Market Chandler
- 2955 W. Ray Road, Chandler, AZ 85224
- Whole Foods Market River Road
- 5555 E. River Road, Tucson, AZ 85750
- Whole Foods Market Scottsdale
- 7111 E. Mayo Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85054
- Whole Foods Market Del Mar
- 2600 Via De La Valle, Suite 100, Del Mar, CA 92014
- Whole Foods Market Hillcrest
- 711 University Ave., San Diego, CA 92103
- Whole Foods Market Huntington Beach
- 7881 Edinger Ave. Suite 150, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
- Whole Foods Market La Jolla
- 8825 Villa La Jolla Drive, La Jolla, CA 92037
- Whole Foods Market Laguna Niguel
- 23932 Aliso Creek Road, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
- Whole Foods Market Newport Beach
- 415 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660
“Of our nine participating stores, four of them -- including our Del Mar, Hillcrest, La Jolla and River Road locations -- opened in-store bars this year, each offering more than 24 craft beers on tap. This special is the perfect opportunity to experience the new in-store bars while enjoying your favorite beer and a hot pizza!” added Wallace.
American Craft Beer Week is an annual event and will take place this year from Monday, May 13 through Sunday, May 19, bringing craft beer retailers and fans together to celebrate the beverage they love. Visit one of Whole Foods Market’s select Southern Pacific stores on Sunday, May 19 to enjoy 25 percent off craft beers and a 16-inch cheese pizza from $9.99. The draft beer and pizza combo is available as a dine-in option only.
For additional information on Whole Foods Market, please visit www.wholefoodsmarket.com.