Whole Foods Market’s ‘Love Fest’ continues with new 25-cent deals
1.2 million cups of 25-cent coffee sold so far; grocer adds more discounts across departments
AUSTIN, Texas (Oct. 13, 2015) – Whole Foods Market is introducing new, 25-cent offers beginning October 14 as part of the retailer’s “Love Fest” program to celebrate customers. The promotion began with 25-cent cups of coffee during September, and the overwhelmingly positive response from customers inspired a fresh new round of 25-cent deals available through Nov. 3.
The 25-cent offers include:
• Oct. 14 – 27: Small oatmeal from the hot bar, until 10 a.m. daily.
• Oct. 28 – Nov. 3: 12oz Allegro brewed tea or coffee
There is no limit per customer, and items are available daily while supplies last.
“Love Fest has been a meaningful way for us to connect with our customers, so we’re thrilled to bring them even more savings and surprises with our new 25-cent items,” said Whole Foods Market’s executive vice president of operations, David Lannon. “We always strive to bring shoppers more of what they value, so after seeing how much they enjoyed the great deal on coffee, we decided to create new offers. It’s just one way we’re doing a little something extra for customers during Love Fest.”
During the retailer’s 25-cent coffee promotion in September, Whole Foods Market sold more than 1.2 million 12-oz cups for a quarter, averaging 57,117 sold per day.
Whole Foods Market’s Love Fest will continue to feature promotions at the individual store and community levels to celebrate their local shoppers, as well as these national activities:
• Weekly product offers - Each Wednesday through Tuesday, several featured products will be specially priced, many discounted by 40 or 50 percent. These sales are in addition to other discounts, promotions and everyday values throughout each store.
• Customized events and giveaways – Every Whole Foods Market store will be creating their own distinct ways to say thanks and give back to customers, from special events to unexpected giveaways.
• Social media surprises – As the top retailer on Twitter and a leader across multiple social platforms, Whole Foods Market will be sharing the love with its strong social communities. Followers should watch the brand’s national and local channels.