Be the first to experience “the 2ND” at Whole Foods Market Plaza El Segundo
With 36 beers on tap, 12+ wines by the glass, cauliflower nachos, avocado toast, “boozy” gelato and a brunch menu
LOS ANGELES (September 26, 2016) – The 2ND bar and restaurant, located inside Whole Foods Market Plaza El Segundo is now open, featuring a wide selection of beer, wine and a Fall-inspired seasonal menu with something for everyone. Hours are Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.; 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
From jackfruit “crab” cakes to cauliflower nachos, the menu has expanded vegan and vegetarian dishes. Fall inspired offerings include the autumn squash and grilled apple salad, a porcini cutlet with farro risotto and vegan chocolate cake. The toast menu includes creative toasts like the “forest schroom” with almond ricotta, sautéed baby kale, roasted garlic and Fresno chile. Brunch is served on weekends from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., with traditional favorites like a classic croque madame to an eclectic mix of brunch bowls inspired by Latin, Asian and American flavors.
- Local brews from El Segundo Brewery, The Strand Brewhouse, King Harbor, Smog City and Boomtown
- Happy hour Monday through Friday from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. with wine, beer and food for $7 or less
- “Game Night” specials Thursday through Monday nights for college and professional football games
- 36 beers on tap featuring local, limited release and seasonal selections
- Health-Ade Kombucha on tap
- More than 100 indoor and outdoor seats
- Great deals on daily specials – oysters, tacos, burger & brew, charcuterie and fresh fish
The 2ND will host special events and programs, including wine and beer pairings, live music and family-friendly activities. Details on upcoming events can be found here.
All menu items meet Whole Foods Market’s strict quality standards, including no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners, and no partially hydrogenated fats or oils.