Pretty petals at a great price – tulips just $10 for three 10-stem bunches Friday, March 7 at Whole Foods Market®
Date of sale: Friday, March 7, 2014
What’s on sale: 10 stem tulip bunches
Price: Three bunches for $10 (30 stems!)
What to know about these tulips:
From bright shades of red to pastel purples, there’s a tulip for everyone. Share them with family, friends, co-workers or spread them throughout the home in cheery vases and mason jars. Regardless, there’s no way to go wrong with this bargain – 30 stems for just $10 is a steal!
Tips for Tulips:
• After buying tulips, cut the stem ends on an angle and place in clean, cold water.
• Arrange tulips with or without twigs and remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Remember that the tulips will grow taller.
• Use fresh, cold water with no additives to help them live longer.
• Use a tall vase to support the growing stems or cut shorter for use in smaller containers.
• Tulips prefer the cold, so keep them in a cool spot away from bright lights and heat.
Did you know?
• There are around 3,000 varieties of tulips that exist today.
• International Women’s Day is Saturday, March 8. Celebrate with a colorful bouquet to honor inspirational women.
Canadian and U.S. stores only. Check with local stores for rain check policy. Color availability may vary by store.