‘Shop in the name of love’ at Whole Foods Market
‘Love Fest’ appreciates customers with best deals ever and weekly giveaways
AUSTIN, Texas (Sept. 9, 2015) – Whole Foods Market stores across the U.S. are hosting “Love Fest” to appreciate and celebrate the company’s No. 1 stakeholder, its customers. Beginning Sept. 9 and running through Nov. 3, 2015, shoppers can enjoy special events and daily surprises, along with huge deals and giveaways.
“We are looking forward to deepening our connections with customers and saying ‘thank you’ and ‘we love you’ during this special Love Fest season,” said Whole Foods Market’s executive vice president of operations, David Lannon. “We can’t wait to surprise and delight shoppers with some of our best-ever deals, weekly giveaways and a few other surprises in our stores as well as in our social media channels.”
Whole Foods Market’s Love Fest will feature promotions at the individual store and community levels to celebrate their local shoppers. In addition, every store will offer:
- Weekly $500 grocery giveaways in every store – Each week between Sept. 9 and Oct. 8, every store will randomly select one shopper to receive a $500 gift card.
- 25-cent cups of coffee – Between Sept. 9 and Sept 30, all 12-ounce brewed cups of coffee at Whole Foods Market’s coffee bars will cost just a quarter, with no limit per customer.
- Weekly product offers - Each Wednesday through Tuesday, several featured products will be specially priced, many discounted by 50 percent. These sales are in addition to other discounts, promotions and everyday values throughout each store.
- Customized events and giveaways – Every Whole Foods Market store will be creating their own distinct ways to say thanks and give back to customers, from special events to unexpected giveaways.
- Social media surprises – As the top retailer on Twitter and a leader across multiple social platforms, Whole Foods Market will be sharing the love with its strong social communities. Followers should watch the brand’s national and local channels throughout the eight-week celebration.