SEATTLE, WA and PORTLAND, OR (June 4, 2009) – Looking for ways to make Dad feel extra special this Father's Day? Whether he loves grilling and the great outdoors or prefers to relax and be pampered, Whole Foods Market has some fantastic ideas to help make Dad feel like king for a day!
While a day at the spa may not be his idea of fun, even Dad deserves to be pampered every once in a while! For Father's Day, the Whole Foods Market Whole Body department is featuring the Aubrey Organics men's line of skincare products including shaving cream, aftershave, moisturizer and facial scrub that will help Dad look and feel his best. Made with 100 per cent natural herbs, essential oils and vitamins, Dad will be hooked on his flawless, healthy and knick-free skin!
- Aubrey Spice Island shaving cream 170g – $4.89
- Aubrey Spice Island aftershave 118 g – $6.59
- Aubrey Spice Island scrub 170 g – $5.89
- Aubrey daily moisturizer 59 ml – $9.79
For the King of the Grill, Whole Foods Market has some delicious and unique food ideas that are perfect for a backyard barbecue:
- Exclusive to Whole Foods Market – Tom Douglas BBQ Sauce and Dry Rub Gift Pack! Chef Tom Douglas blends herbs and spices to produce delectable flavors like Steak Rub and Smoky Barbeque Rub. For a limited time, pick up this gift bag for $9.99.
- Sizzle with sausage. Try Whole Foods Market fresh, made in house sausages, made without artificial flavors or preservatives using premium meats and seasoning mixes. For extra flavor, braise sausage in beer or ale by cooking in a cast-iron skillet over the grill. Try a made in house Pork Bratwurst or Pork Andouille Sausage $3.99lb.
- Juicy steak! And we're not just talking meat…why not try a succulent salmon steak or our made in house salmon burgers – delicious! Of course, if Dad is more of a traditional steak man, you can't go wrong with a Country Natural Beef New York strip steak, $9.99lb until June 23.
- Leave room for dessert on the grill. Ideal grilling fruits are firm and barely ripe. Watermelon, pineapple, apples, peaches and pears can all take the heat. Soak them in liquor or drizzle with honey before grilling for an added burst of flavor. Garnish with mint and serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.
Dad not a grilling guru? The Whole Foods Market prepared foods department has got you covered! Bring home all of Dad's favorite barbecue flavors and fixings, and let him put up his feet and enjoy his special day!
Picnic Potato Salad
Southern Fried Chicken
Rosemary Lamb Skewers
BBQ Beef Brisket
BLT Tossed Salad
Don't forget the beer! Exclusive to Whole Foods Market, Franziskaner Hefe Weisse, a classic wheat beer from Germany. Dad will love the refreshing taste and price, just $13.99 for a 12 pack!
Please feel free to contact Vicki Foley at 604-812-1472 or Vicki.email@example.com for further information!