- Grand opening day events to feature Whole Foods Market’s traditional bread-breaking ceremony and remarks from civic leaders.
- 8:45 a.m. Whole Foods Market will hold a traditional bread-breaking ceremony with shoppers and community partners.
- 9 a.m. Doors open at the relocated Whole Foods Market.
- 9:15 a.m. Developer, International Financial Company, LLC, and The Rodin Group Inc. along with civic and community leaders, to commemorate the grand opening of the mixed use Rodin Square development.
- 2101 Pennsylvania Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Rodin Square is one of Philadelphia’s premier luxury mixed use developments. This development sits on five street frontages (Pennsylvania Ave, Hamilton Street, 21st Street, 22nd Street & Spring Garden). This is a true lifestyle luxury development composed of Whole Foods Market, CVS, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Santander Bank, 293 luxury residential units and parking. The development broke ground in 2014 and is now celebrating its official grand opening.