ROCKVILLE, Md. (Aug. 17, 2016) – Whole Foods Market, America’s Healthiest Grocery Store®, will open the doors on its newly relocated Wynnewood, Pennsylvania, store on Wednesday, Sept. 14. The new store includes an additional 19,549 square feet of retail space and enhancements for shoppers, including a full-service juice and coffee bar, a significantly expanded hot and cold prepared foods section, and an in-store restaurant called Table and Tavern. The store also boasts convenient underground parking and a large surface lot.
“I cannot wait for our long-time Wynnewood shoppers to be able to enjoy everything about this new store,” said Alison Marcantuno, the store’s team leader. “We’ve worked really hard to keep what’s special about our existing store, but we’ve updated it all and provided a lot more elbow room and significantly more parking.”
In keeping with Whole Foods Market’s quality standards, every product in the store will be free of artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, preservatives and hydrogenated oils. Shoppers will find the same highly trained butchers, bakers, fishmongers and customer service team members they’ve come to rely on –– but in a brand new store, featuring:
- Larger selection across all departments – meat, seafood, grocery and produce – with an emphasis on organic and locally sourced products;
- Full-service gourmet juice and coffee bar open at 7 a.m. daily;
- A scratch bakery, featuring eight breads made daily and artisanal biscuits baked in hearth ovens;
- Lunch and dinner options from chef-driven hot and cold prepared foods areas, including custom sandwiches, hand-tossed and wood fired pizzas, made to order ramen, and fresh sushi;
- Destination dining at Table and Tavern, the fast-casual in-store restaurant with an eclectic menu, including sous vide cooking techniques, and a pub with craft cocktails, draft beer, and wine by the glass.
The community is invited to join team members for a traditional bread-breaking ceremony in front of the new store, located at 15 East Wynnewood Road, Wynnewood, PA, 19096, at 8:45 a.m. on Sept. 14. Doors will open at 9 a.m. Follow news about this store through social media: Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.