BOULDER, Colo. (Feb. 10, 2021) – Whole Foods Market will open its new 32,000-square-foot Boulder Table Mesa store located at 695 S. Broadway, at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 24.
Special features of the new Boulder Table Mesa store include:
- Produce department offering fresh fruits and vegetables, including local offerings like organic specialty mushrooms from Hazel Dell, organic root vegetables from Domenico Farms and organic fingerling potatoes from Strohauer Farms.
- Full-service butcher available to cut steaks to order, debone poultry and season or marinate upon request. Local offerings include thick cut pork chops from Black Diamond Natural Berkshire Pork and lamb racks from High Country Lamb.
- Seafood counter featuring fresh and frozen seafood, with all offerings either sustainable wild-caught or Responsibly Farmed. Local offerings include smoked salmon from Villa Tatra.
- Specialty foods section featuring a selection of cheeses overseen by an in-store American Cheese Society Certified Cheese Professional who can offer expertise and recommendations for any request or occasion. Local cheeses from Haystack Mountain include Cracked Pepper Chèvre Applewood Smoked Chèvre and Funkmeister.
- Whole Foods Market Grab & Gourmet prepared food offerings including Grilled Salmon with Superfood Salad, Chicken Alfredo, Shrimp Scampi, Tortellini Bake.
- Grab-and-go options from Urban Remedy, offering organic, ready-to-eat meals, cold-pressed juices and snacks.
- Hundreds of beers, many from local producers including Avery Brewing Company, Finkel & Garf Brewing Company and Sanitas Brewing Company.
- Bakery department offering an array of artisan baked breads, cakes and cupcakes, as well as vegan and special diet options. Local selections include cupcakes from Lovin’ Oven Goodies, pies from Pie in the Sky and paleo-friendly cakes from Zest.
- Wellness and Beauty section featuring a variety of skincare, haircare and supplements. Local offerings include herbal remedies from WishGarden Herbs, gentle skin care products from Spinster Sisters and sport hydration chews from Skratch Labs.
- More than 1,700 local products throughout the store from more than 130 Boulder County suppliers.
The Boulder Table Mesa store will open with a “Shop Local, Give Local” program supporting hunger relief in Boulder. From Feb. 24 to March 17, Whole Foods Market will match 100% of local product purchases up to $10,000. All proceeds will go to local nonprofit, Growing Gardens, that brings sustainable agriculture education and food donations to Boulder Country residents.
Due in part to Whole Foods Market’s commitment to local suppliers, local brands in the Boulder area like Ka-Pop! chips and Pastificio Boulder pasta have been able to expand their reach within Whole Foods Market stores. Additionally, more than 18 Boulder companies have grown from local suppliers to global brands at Whole Foods Market, including Purely Elizabeth cereals, Goddess Garden sunscreen and Wildmade Snacks fruit strips. Several suppliers, like RollinGreens frozen appetizers and Boulder Bake cookies, are also recipients of Whole Foods Market’s Local Producer Loan Program, which provides low interest loans to local producers to help grow their businesses.
If you are a nonprofit organization in the Boulder community interested in requesting a donation or support from Whole Foods Market, we invite you to visit our Community Giving page to learn more: https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/company-info/donate.
All food at Whole Foods Market must meet the company’s rigorous quality standards, which prohibit hydrogenated fats, high-fructose corn syrup and over 100 flavors, colors, sweeteners and other ingredients commonly found in food. In addition, all beauty and body care products must meet the company’s body care standards, which ban more than 100 commonly used ingredients, including phthalates, parabens and microbeads.
Amazon Prime members who shop at Whole Foods Market have access to a number of benefits year-round, like deep discounts on select popular products each week and an additional 10% off hundreds of in-store sale items. Free 2-hour grocery delivery is available for Prime members in more than 2,000 cities and towns, including Boulder, Colorado.
For more information and hours of operation, please visit https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/bouldertablemesa.
About Whole Foods Market
For 40 years, Whole Foods Market has been the world’s leading natural and organic foods retailer. As the first national certified organic grocer, Whole Foods Market has more than 500 stores in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. To learn more about Whole Foods Market, please visit https://wmn-live.frb.io/.