HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (August 12, 2020) – Whole Foods Market will open its new 44,000 square-foot store located at 10081 Adams Avenue at Brookhurst St. at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, August 26.
Special features of the new Huntington Beach store include:
- Headliners, a juice bar, full-service coffee bar and taproom. Featured offerings from Headliners include housemade bottled iced coffees, agua frescas, local fish tacos, seasonal wine assortments and 24 beers on tap.
- More than 1,450 local products throughout the store from 296 local suppliers, many of which are launching at Whole Foods Market for the first time.
- Fresh produce department offering a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, with selections from 50 local growers, including melons from Weiser Family Farms, apples from Cuyama Orchards and herbs from Kenter Canyon Farms.
- Full-service butcher offering made-in-house sausages and burgers, as well as locally sourced options, including beef from Eel River Organics and chicken from Mary’s Free Range Chickens.
- Seafood counter featuring locally-sourced sardines and squid from Carlsbad Aqua Farm and luna oysters from Pacific Seafood.
- Specialty foods section with an in-store cheese monger who can offer expertise and recommendations for any request or occasion. Local products include cheeses from Di Stefano, Central Coast Creamery and Angelo and Franco.
- Extensive selection of 350 beers and 700 wines, including local offerings from producers like Beachwood Brewing, Ballast Point, D’Alfonso-Curran Winery and JUSTIN Winery.
- Bakery department offering an array of made-in-house breads, as well as a range of cakes, muffins and pastries for special diets. Additional local offerings include pretzels and pretzel buns from Rockenwagner, hearth breads by Larder Baking Company, mini-tarts from Opera Patisserie and macarons from Rocq Macarons.
- Prepared foods section offering a large selection of grab-and-go products including sushi, organic rotisserie chickens, sandwiches and pizza.
- Wellness and beauty department featuring a functional wellness shots cooler, which includes mushroom shots from Shroomi and hemp shots from Lumen and Solti. Other local options include vegan bath and body products from Forest Nymphs and bath soaks from Laki Naturals.
All food at Whole Foods Market must meet the company’s rigorous quality standards, which prohibit hydrogenated fats, high-fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners, as well as over 100 colors, flavors and preservatives commonly found in food. In addition, all beauty and body care products must meet the company’s body care standards, which ban more than 100 commonly used ingredients, including phthalates, parabens and microbeads.
Amazon Prime members who shop at Whole Foods Market have access to a number of benefits year-round, like deep discounts on select popular products each week and an additional 10% off hundreds of in-store sale items. Free 2-hour grocery delivery is available for Prime members in more than 2,000 cities and towns, including Huntington Beach, CA.
For more information and hours of operation, please visit https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/brookhurst.
About Whole Foods Market
For 40 years, Whole Foods Market has been the world’s leading natural and organic foods retailer. As the first national certified organic grocer, Whole Foods Market has more than 500 stores in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. To learn more about Whole Foods Market, please visit https://media.wholefoodsmarket.com/.