Prime Members Now Earn 5% Back When Shopping At Whole Foods Market Using the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card
Amazon Rewards Visa Cardmembers will now earn even more rewards on Whole Foods Market purchases
SEATTLE and AUSTIN, Texas (February 20, 2018) – Amazon.com, Inc., Chase, and Whole Foods Market today announced that Amazon Rewards Visa Cardmembers can now enjoy even more rewards when shopping at Whole Foods Market on everything from animal welfare-rated meat to sustainably caught wild and responsibly farmed seafood to a vast selection of local, Whole Trade® and organic produce. Starting today, eligible Prime members will earn 5% Back on Whole Foods Market purchases when using the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card, in addition to the rewards they already receive everywhere else they shop, including 5% Back on all Amazon.com purchases, 2% Back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores, and 1% Back on all other purchases.
Cardmembers who are not eligible Prime members will now earn 3% Back on Whole Foods Market purchases when using the Amazon Rewards Visa Card, in addition to the rewards they already receive everywhere else they shop, including 3% Back on all Amazon.com purchases, 2% Back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores, and 1% Back on all other purchases.
“We are excited to launch the Amazon Rewards Visa Card in our stores, offering benefits to our customers on all of their purchases at Whole Foods Market,” said John Mackey, Whole Foods Market co-founder and CEO.
“We’ve seen incredible excitement and adoption around our Amazon Rewards Visa Credit Cards and are thrilled to partner with Amazon and Whole Foods Market to bring even more rewards to our joint cardmembers,” said Leslie Gillin, President, Chase Co-Brand Cards.
Key Benefits of the Amazon Rewards Visa Card:
- *New – 5% Back on Whole Foods Market purchases with an eligible Prime membership; otherwise 3% Back
- 5% Back at Amazon.com with an eligible Prime membership; otherwise 3% Back
- 2% Back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores
- 1% Back on all other purchases
- No cap on rewards earned
- Rewards never expire and are redeemable, as long as their account is open, on hundreds of millions of products at Amazon.com
- No foreign transaction fees when traveling abroad or for cross-border shopping
- No annual credit card fee
- Zero fraud liability
- Benefits including travel and purchase protections, as well as 24/7 concierge service, through Visa Signature
From lowering prices on popular items and delivering everyday staples and locally sourced items through Prime Now to rewarding customers for shopping Whole Foods Market’s quality products, the Amazon Rewards Credit Cards are another way both companies are working together to improve the lives of customers. Whole Foods Market and Amazon will together continue innovating to provide customers with a great shopping experience, in-store offerings, and lower prices.
To learn more about the Amazon Rewards Visa Cards visit: amazon.com/amazonvisa.