Whole Foods Market in Parsippany to open November 6
First 500 customers will receive a Whole Foods Market reusable tote bag and other giveaways
PARSIPPANY, N.J. (October 2, 2019) – Whole Foods Market will open its new 47,000 square-foot Parsippany store, located at 60 Waterview Boulevard, at 9:00a.m. on Wednesday, November 6. Opening day celebrations will include complimentary Allegro coffee and pastries from local supplier, Balthazar Bakery, before the store opens. Additionally, the first 500 customers will receive a custom Whole Foods Market Parsippany reusable tote bag.
“We can’t wait to welcome the Parsippany community into their new Whole Foods Market,” said Scott Earl, Store Team Leader. “We’ve worked hard to create a store that our neighbors will love, from its responsibly-sourced, local, fresh and innovative product offerings, to its wide variety of grab-and-go options, to its in-store fast casual restaurant, Market Counter.”
All food at Whole Foods Market must meet the company’s rigorous quality standards, which prohibit hydrogenated fats, high-fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. In addition, all beauty and body care products must meet the company’s body care standards, which ban animal testing and more than a hundred commonly used ingredients.
Special features of the store include:
- Fresh produce department featuring seasonal fruits and vegetables and selections from more than 15 local growers, as well as variety of items with Whole Foods Market’s Whole Trade® Guarantee, which supports suppliers that are committed to ethical trade, working conditions and the environment
- Full-service butcher department with a variety of ready-to-cook options, such as made in-house sausages and freshly ground, dry aged and whiskey dry aged beef, as well as selections from seven local suppliers
- Seafood department featuring fresh offerings from five local suppliers and a large selection of packaged and frozen fish, as well as in-house made salmon burgers, stuffed salmon filets and lobster macaroni and cheese
- Specialty foods section with a self-serve, fresh pasta bar offering seasonal varieties and a selection of chocolates and cheeses featuring 30 local suppliers
- Prepared foods department featuring a variety of self-serve hot and cold food bars, including stations for in-house made signature sandwiches, pizza, rotisserie chickens, sushi, stir fry noodles and Dish & Saucery, which features seasonal proteins and sides for a taste of home cooking on the go
- Full-service coffee and tea bar offering nitro cold brew and tea and a variety of signature drinks
- Build-your-own acai bowl station and a self-serve juice bar with six juice blends on tap
- Beauty and body care department featuring products from 15 local suppliers
- Market Counter: in-store fast casual restaurant featuring artisanal salads, sandwiches and soups with indoor and outdoor seating
Amazon Prime members who shop at Whole Foods Market have access to a number of benefits year-round, like deep discounts on dozens of select popular products each week and an additional 10 percent off hundreds of in-store sale items. In addition, eligible Prime members receive five percent back on Whole Foods Market purchases when using the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card.
To celebrate joining the community, five percent of the store’s net sales on opening day will benefit the New Jersey Highlands Coalition, an organization that aims to protect, restore and enhance the water and other natural and cultural resources of the New Jersey Highlands for the benefit of all citizens and businesses in the state of New Jersey.
Whole Foods Market Parsippany will employ approximately 200 full and part-time team members. The store will be open from 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. daily.
Whole Foods Market has 20 additional stores in New Jersey.
For more information visit https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/parsippany.