Whole Foods Market invites Prime members to celebrate National Ice Cream Month with special deals
Shoppers save on frozen desserts through the end of July
AUSTIN, Texas (July 17, 2019) – Whole Foods Market and Amazon are helping shoppers cool off during National Ice Cream Month by offering Prime members 35 percent off all frozen desserts, including ice cream (traditional and nondairy varieties), gelato, sorbet, ice cream sandwiches and other frozen novelties.
Prime members can take advantage of these deep savings July 17 through July 30. Whole Foods Market offers a wide selection of frozen desserts, from popular national brands — including Halo Top Creamery, So Delicious, Talenti and Ben & Jerry’s — and local brands alike.
Whole Foods Market also recently released several new and exciting flavors of its 365 Everyday Value ice cream just in time for summer:
- 365 Everyday Value Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- 365 Everyday Value Organic Caramel Toffee Swirl Ice Cream
- 365 Everyday Value Bananas Foster Ice Cream
- 365 Everyday Value Chocolate Valencia Orange Ice Cream
- 365 Everyday Value Peanut Butter Cup & Caramel Swirl Ice Cream
- 365 Everyday Value Coffee & Donuts Ice Cream
- 365 Everyday Value Berry Chantilly Cake Ice Cream
- 365 Everyday Value Cinnamon Graham Cracker Swirl Ice Cream
- 365 Everyday Value Toasted Coconut & Black Sesame Ice Cream
The deal on frozen desserts is also available to Prime members through Prime Now delivery. Delivery from Whole Foods Market through Prime Now is available daily from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Prime Now is now available in 88 U.S. metros and will continue to expand throughout 2019.
The sale excludes some frozen desserts, including pie crusts, pastries, cakes, pies, whipped toppings, frozen cookie dough, frozen donuts, and self-serve mochi, gelato and ice cream.