Whole Foods Market Raises a Glass to Spring with Extensive Rosé Wine Promotion
Twelve unique, high-quality rosé wines from around the world are now available at Whole Foods Market stores through May 2018
AUSTIN, Texas (April 4, 2018) – Whole Foods Market is kicking off the start of spring by inviting shoppers to try 12 handpicked wines from Master Sommelier Devon Broglie and his team as part of the brand’s ongoing Sommelier Best in Class program, highlighting on-trend wines that offer something special for everyone. This year’s selection represents a variety of vintners from all over the world and includes eight wines Whole Foods Market’s beverage buyers loved so much, they bought the whole lot. These wines are available at a special price through the end of May 2018.
Shoppers can hand pick from a selection of the following crisp, dry and refreshing rosés:
- Calixo Cava Brut Rosé (750 ml) – $12.99
- Orlana Rosé Vinho Verde (750 ml) – $7.99
- El Terrano Rosado (750 ml) – $9.99
- Alivetto IGP Ile De Beaute (750 ml) - $13.99
- French Blue – Bordeaux Rosé (750 ml) – $10.99
- Folie en Provence – Provence Rosé (750 ml and 1.5 ml)
- 750ml – $12.99
- 1.5ml – $24.99
- Pure Provence & Rosé (1L 4-pack cans) – $19.99
- Santa Julia Innovacion Malbec Syrah Rosé (1L) – $9.99
- Skouras Zoe Rosé (750 ml) – $11.99
- Summer Water Rosé (750 ml and 1.5 ml)
- 750ml – $17.99
- 1.5ml – $39.99
- Forty Ounce Rosé (1L) – $15.99
- AIX Coteaux d’ Aix en Provence Rosé (750 ml and 1.5 ml)
- 750mL – $17.99
- 1.5mL – $34.99
In the spirit of the promotion, Whole Foods Market plans to celebrate National Drink Wine day on May 25 with an additional special sale offering 20 percent off all rosé wines in the store.
“The popularity of rosé wines has never been higher, and our team worked to curate a really interesting and diverse selection for our shoppers to sample,” said Devon Broglie, Master Sommelier and Global Beverage Buyer for Whole Foods Market. “We are proud to be recognized as one of the first retailers to highlight a collection of high-quality rosé and our customers appreciate us for it. We are excited to share these wines and encourage shoppers to take advantage of these deals while they last!”
Whole Foods Market will also launch several new products during the promotion, including Presto Sparkling Rosé (750 mL) and a delightful canned rosé from Provence available in a 4-pack from Mirabeau.
For more information about Whole Foods Market’s selection of beer and wine, please visit: http://wholefoodsmarket.com/department/wine.