Fork in the Road’s new line of sausages and hot dogs from non-GMO-fed chicken and pigs* is available exclusively at Whole Foods Market stores in the U.S. starting this September.
The new sausage line from non-GMO-fed pigs and chicken* are made without antibiotics and synthetic nitrates and are 5-Step Animal Welfare rated.
Fork in the Road’s new non-GMO sausage line includes:
- Vermont Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage
- Bratwurst Made With Heirloom Pork
- Asian Style Pork Sausage with Ginger and Scallions
- Fire Roasted Fuji Apple Chicken Sausage
- Spicy Heirloom Pepper Chicken Sausage
- Honest Dogs™ Uncured Chicken Hot Dogs
*Raised and fed a diet in compliance with Non-GMO Project standards for the avoidance of genetically engineered ingredients.