Sale: New York strip steaks
Date: Friday, Nov. 7, 2014
Price: $10.99/lb (an estimated savings of at least $5/lb).
What to know about Whole Foods Market’s meat:
- All of the meat sold in Whole Foods Market’s fresh cases comes from animals that were raised on a vegetarian diet without antibiotics or added growth hormones* – ever.
- All of the beef that Whole Foods Market sells in its fresh meat cases comes from farms that have been certified to Global Animal Partnership’s 5-Step™ Animal Welfare Rating System, so shoppers know exactly how the animals were raised.
- Whole Foods Market has classically trained butchers in every meat department who are ready to help shoppers choose the best steak to fit their needs – any cut, any budget, any time. They can also provide expert cooking tips and pairing suggestions.
- Whole Foods Market butchers can also cut and wrap steaks for the freezer, so shoppers can stock up on the savings.
- Recipe and preparation suggestions like Grilled Strip Steaks with Spicy Onion and Tomato Salad and New York Strip Steak with Cucumber Salad and Bowtie Pasta are also available at wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes.
U.S. stores only. Availability may vary. No rain checks.
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in raising pork, poultry, goats, veal and bison.