Sale: All made-in-house meat and seafood kabobs
Date: Friday, June 20, 2014
Price: $6.99/lb. (an estimated savings of at least $3/lb).
What to know about Whole Foods Market’s meat and seafood kabobs:
· All of Whole Foods Market’s kabobs are made in-house by skilled fishmongers and butchers.
· Shoppers can choose from pre-marinated, grill-ready meat options like chicken, beef and, in some stores, even turkey and lamb kabobs from the fresh meat cases, as well as grill-ready shrimp, salmon and swordfish kabobs from the fresh seafood cases –
· In addition to fresh meat and seafood, all Whole Foods Market kabobs include a variety of fresh, seasonal vegetables perfect for the grill.
- All of the chicken, beef, pork and turkey used for Whole Foods Market’s meat kabobs comes from 5-Step™ Animal Welfare Rated farms, so shoppers can know exactly how the animals were raised for the meat they are buying. Additionally, all of the meat sold in Whole Foods Market’s meat cases comes from animals that were raised on a vegetarian diet without antibiotics or added growth hormones* – ever.
All of the seafood in Whole Foods Market’s seafood kabobs is responsibly caught or farmed. Whole Foods Market only sells the highest quality, sustainable seafood that is:
- Certified by the Marine Stewardship Council, or
- Rated “Best Choice” (green) or “Good Alternative” (yellow) by Monterey Bay Aquarium and The Safina Center, or
- Meets the company’s strict Responsibly Farmed standards.
U.S. and Canada stores only. Availability may vary. No rain checks.
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in raising pork, poultry, goats, veal and bison.