BELLEVUE, Washington (June 25, 2009) –– Whole Foods Market's Bellevue store will kick off a long weekend of birthday celebrations beginning June 27th in celebration of its fifth birthday.
On Saturday 27th, drop by the Bellevue store between 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. for our “Meet the Butcher” event, where our knowledgeable butchers will be doing demonstrations on how to prepare and cook some of your favorite cuts of meat. Stop by the seafood department where there will be fantastic deals on wild Alaska sockeye salmon.
During the same time on Sunday, July 28, Whole Foods Market Bellevue will host a local vendor and food fair with live music and a food drive for Hopelink's End Summer Hunger campaign.
Throughout the weekend, outstanding deals will be available in every department such as:
- Top Sirloin — $5/lb.
- Country Natural Beef Hot Dogs — 5 for $5
- Mini Watermelon — 2 for $4
- 5 Ears of Corn — $5
- 5 House-made Cupcakes — $5
- Select Dr. Hauschka Face Care and Make-up – 50 Percent off
- Alaffia Café au Latte Lotion – 50 Percent off
- 365 Everyday ValueTM Sangria — $4.99
- $5/lb. Burger sides of Picnic Potato Salad, Tailgate Cole Slaw, or Mom's Macaroni Salad
- 6 oz. Agua Fresca
- Kettle Chips, 14 oz. — 2 for $4
- Alden's Ice Cream — 48 oz., 2 for $6
We look forward to welcoming you into Whole Foods Market Bellevue!