CASTLE ROCK, Colo. (June 29, 2020) – On Monday, June 29, Whole Foods Market opened a new 43,000 square-foot store in Castle Rock, located at 6384 Promenade Parkway.
Special features of the new Castle Rock store include:
- Sushi and a wok station from Genji, a Friends of Whole Foods Market venue.
- Produce department offering fresh fruits and vegetables, including selections from 10 local growers, made-in-house salsas and guacamole, and a range of items with Whole Foods Market’s Whole Trade® Guarantee, which supports suppliers that are committed to ethical trade, working conditions and the environment.
- Full-service butcher offering grass-fed and dry-aged beef, made-in-house sausages, along with ribeyes, New York strip steaks, lamb and pork chops from local suppliers.
- Seafood counter featuring fresh and frozen seafood, with all offerings either sustainable wild-caught or Responsibly Farmed, including seafood smoked in-house.
- Offerings from many local suppliers including packaged coffee and hand-cut cheeses overseen by an in-store American Cheese Society Certified Cheese Professional who can offer expertise and recommendations for any request or occasion.
- Selection of more than 300 beers, including options from about 30 local producers.
- In-house bakery serving scratch-made hearth breads, cakes, pastries and items for special diets, as well as selections from local bakeries.
- Beauty and body care section featuring cosmetics from brands committed to environmental stewardship and a selection of apparel and housewares, many from local suppliers.
- Full-service coffee and juice bar offering a variety of Colorado-roasted coffees, espresso, teas, grab-and-go juices, wellness shots and smoothies.
All food at Whole Foods Market must meet the company’s rigorous quality standards, which prohibit hydrogenated fats, high-fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners, as well as over 100 colors, flavors and preservatives commonly found in food. In addition, all beauty and body care products must meet the company’s body care standards, which ban more than 100 commonly used ingredients, including phthalates, parabens and microbeads.
Amazon Prime members who shop at Whole Foods Market have access to a number of benefits year-round, like deep discounts on select popular products each week and an additional 10% off hundreds of in-store sale items. Free 2-hour grocery delivery is available for Prime members in more than 2,000 cities and towns, including Castle Rock, Colorado.
For more information and hours of operation, please visit https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/castlerock.
About Whole Foods Market
For 40 years, Whole Foods Market has been the world’s leading natural and organic foods retailer. As the first national certified organic grocer, Whole Foods Market has more than 500 stores in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. To learn more about Whole Foods Market, please visit https://wmn-live.frb.io/.