AUSTIN, Texas (Oct. 28, 2011) — Whole Foods Market reminds shoppers that it is the one-stop shop for all the kosher must-haves for the holidays. With a vast array of kosher certified selections – from whole organic turkeys, pumpkin puree and roasted chestnuts to latkes, matzo meal and Hanukkah gelt – the natural and organic grocer has something for everyone looking for delicious kosher products that meet the company’s high quality standards.
“Our customers can always count on us for the highest quality holiday products,” said Errol Schweizer, senior global grocery coordinator for Whole Foods Market. “Whether they’re looking for traditional holiday staples or the best organic and gourmet offerings, Whole Foods Market is a great kosher destination.”
Whole Foods Market shoppers will find a robust selection of affordable kosher offerings including:
- Potato pancake, whole wheat matzo meal, latkes, natural cake, stuffing and soup mixes from Streit’s® a family-owned purveyor of kosher food since 1925
- Organic soups and dishes from Fig Food™
- Gefen Chestnuts, roasted and peeled
- Yehuda Lightly Salted and Toasted Onion Gluten Free Matzo Crackers
- An assortment of Simply Organic® gluten-free and vegetarian baking mixes
- Elyon Kosher Marshmallows
- Responsibly-sourced, Whole Trade™ Hanukkah gelt from Divine Chocolate™
- Organic Concord Grape Juice and Gefilte Fish from Kedem, a family business for eight generations
- Exclusive So Delicious® Chocolate Mint Milk made from creamy coconut milk
- Hanukkah candles
Select Whole Foods Market stores will also offer antibiotic-free kosher poultry options from Kosher Valley™ including fresh and frozen whole young turkeys and chickens, ground turkey and value pack options, which are all certified by the Orthodox Union and the K'hal Adath Jeshurun.
“With more kosher poultry options than ever this season, we’re helping shoppers spend more time with family and less time shopping at multiple stores for all the holiday must-haves,” said Theo Weening, global meat buyer for Whole Foods Market. “Our expert butchers can help our customers choose the best bird for their buck – whether they’re looking for fresh, frozen, kosher, organic or heritage – we’ve got it covered.”
To find the nearest Whole Foods Market location, visit wholefoodsmarket.com/stores.
Note to editors:
High resolution product photos available at wholefoodsmarket.com/pressroom/photo-gallery/.