What: Whole Foods Market Lansdowne Park invites the Ottawa community and local businesses to the opening of its grocery store at Lansdowne Park in the heart of the Glebe. Festivities include a bread-breaking ceremony, special greetings from the mayor and Whole Foods Market executives, and live entertainment.
- Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson
- Whole Foods Market Co-CEO Walter Robb
- Whole Foods Market Executive V.P. of Operations David Lannon
- Whole Foods Market President and Chief Operating Officer A.C. Gallo
- Whole Foods Market Ottawa Store Team Leader Lisa Slater
- Whole Foods Market Lansdowne Park, 951 Bank Street, Ottawa, Ontario
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014
- 8:45 a.m. – bread-breaking ceremony
- 9:00 a.m. – store opens
- Each of the first 500 customers to arrive will receive a Whole Foods Market gift card, valued between $5 to $50. One lucky customer will receive a gift card valued at $500.
- Snacks and refreshments before the ceremony and fee samples throughout the store.
- Live music from regional brand Sheesham and Lotus & ‘Son.
Editors: Whole Foods Market executives will be available for interviews for 20 minutes after the bread-breaking ceremony.