NAPLES, Fla. – Whole Foods Market Naples will be providing 300 free back-to-school lunches on Sunday, Aug. 18 as part of their Back-to-School Bash this weekend.
The lunches will be given out in the Lifestyle Center starting at 11 a.m., while supplies last, to children ages 5 to 12. Children must be present with a parent/adult to receive a back to school lunch. Lunches include: 4-pack cubed meat, cheese, a fruit and vegetable, as well as small beverage and snack (lunch menu is subject to change based on availability).
The store will also host a free Back-to-School Bash on Saturday, Aug. 17. The first 50 families at 11 a.m. receive a free goodie bag (one bag per family). Activities for the day include:
11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
· Kids make your own trail mix with Culinary Specialist, Dawn Fornear
· Cookout and school supply drive benefitting The Champions for Learning
· Rock climbing wall and free, fresh-popped popcorn hosted by the Collier County Sheriff’s Office, while supplies last (one bag per person)
Noon – 2 p.m.
· Fire truck tours by the North Naples Fire Department
· Packable and snackable foods recipe smack-down. We’re featuring recipes that help you prepare snacks and lunches that make the grade. Our departments will compete for your vote as best tasting product/recipe.
· Sample snackable treats throughout the sore and vote for your favorite “packable & snackable” item to be entered to win a $25 Whole Foods Market Gift Card.
Whole Foods Market Naples is located at 9101 Strada Place. For more information, call (239) 552-5100.