Date of sale: Friday, Feb. 22 ONLY
What’s on sale: Whole organic chickens
Price: $1.99/lb (average savings of 40 percent)
Expert available for interviews: Becky Faudree, Global Meat Buyer
Contact information: Beth Krauss, firstname.lastname@example.org
What to know about these whole organic chickens:
· No antibiotics, ever.
· Access to the outdoors.
· Only organic vegetarian feed.
· All of Whole Foods Market’s chicken suppliers have achieved certification to Global Animal Partnership’s 5-Step™ Animal Welfare Rating, so you get great-tasting meat from animals raised with care.
· Perfect for a family dinner or makes chicken sandwiches for lunch all week long.
· Buy a few and freeze for future deliciousness!
· Chicken is a lean option, perfect for special diets like Paleo.