SEATTLE, WA (Oct 29, 2018) – Whole Foods Market on Madison and Broadway will open its doors to the public on Tuesday, Oct. 30 at 9 a.m. Located at 1001 Broadway, the store marks the eighth Whole Foods Market location in greater Seattle.
“From products sourced from local suppliers to the modern space with retro décor highlights, this store is truly inspired by this wonderful community,” said Scott Williford, the Store Team leader. “We are excited to be a part of this diverse neighborhood and can’t wait to offer our customers our fresh, high quality products in an eclectic atmosphere.”
The new 40,000 square-foot store will offer a selection of local and regionally sourced options, grab-and-go prepared foods, as well as natural and organic grocery items. All items sold in the store meet the rigorous quality standards at Whole Foods Market and are free of artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, preservatives and hydrogenated fats.
Features of the store include:
- Produce from local growers including Willie Green’s Organic Farm, Ralph’s Greenhouse, and Cascade Crest
- Hand dipped Belgium Waffles, fresh Macrina Bakery pastries delivered daily, as well as “cookies by the pound” from Chris’ Cookies in the expansive bakery
- Full-service butcher department featuring regional products from Panorama Meats, Cattail Creek Lamb and Northwest Farms Chicken
- Wide selection of fresh, wild caught and responsibly farmed seafood from around the world, as well as area producers such as Gerard & Dominique, Lummi Island Wild, and C&H Smoked Fish
- Specialty items from Cascadia Creamery, Manini's, Oregon Growers, La Panzanella and Joe’s Chocolates Company
- Organic salad bar selection, self-serve pizza and sushi, rotisserie chickens with seasonal flavors, Whole Foods Market Taqueria and vegan options
- In-store Sommelier with expansive selections of local wine, beer and spirits, including Lu & Oly Cellars, and Chamber’s Bay Distillery bourbon
- Nitro cold brewed coffee and tea at the Allegro Coffee Bar
Shoppers will also experience the new Stella Lounge, an 80-seat fast-casual eatery and beverage venue in-store. Offering 12 taps of local beer and cider, Pacific Northwest wines by the glass, as well as a savory small plates menu, shoppers will have a unique communal space to gather and the option to bring in food from the prepared foods department or order at the bar.
Whole Foods Market on Madison and Broadway employs approximately 175 full and part time team members. The store will be open from 7am – 10pm, daily.
Whole Foods Market has seven additional Greater Seattle, WA stores: Westlake, Interbay, Roosevelt Square, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond and Lynnwood.
For more information visit https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/madisonbroadway