Cleveland, Ohio (July 18, 2018) – Whole Foods Market will open a new store in Orange at 50 Wall Street on Wednesday, August 29. This store will be a relocation of the Whole Foods Market on Chagrin Boulevard, which will close August 26. Opening day shoppers will be greeted with special sales, product demonstrations and samples. Doors open at 9:00 a.m.
“Whole Foods Market Orange Village will offer customers a new, elevated shopping experience, with expanded offerings in every department and a great pub and café area,” said Nichole Clark, the new Orange Village Store Team Leader, and current Store Team Leader at Chagrin Blvd. “The store will be a showcase for local suppliers and a warm, welcoming gathering place for the community.”
Every item sold in the store meets Whole Foods Market’s rigorous quality standards and is free of artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, preservatives and hydrogenated fats.
The approximately 45,000 square-foot store includes:
- An indoor/outdoor pub featuring 16 beers on tap including local brews from Fat Head’s Brewery and Sibling Revelry Brewery, wine by the glass and cocktails, as well as classic bar food. The pub has large seating areas inside and on the patio with multiple TVs to enjoy food, drinks and the big game with family and friends.
- A full-service coffee bar serving Allegro coffee & espresso, draft cold-pressed juice, nitro coffee and tea on tap and build-your-own acai bowls.
- An expanded prepared foods section with salad and hot bars as well as self-serve pizza and Genji ramen and sushi stations.
- More than 150 local suppliers with products ranging from parfaits by Pick Your Pie from Mayfield Heights, Ohio to hand soaps and body butter from Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve Company in Solon, Ohio to sour cream from Snowville Creamery in Pomeroy, Ohio.
- Expanded produce department featuring squeeze-your-own fresh organic orange and grapefruit juice, seasonal local produce from suppliers like Great River Organics and a full-service floral counter for special order arrangements and grab-and-go bouquets.
- A bakery department staffed by skilled cake decorators and bakers, and offering an array of baked goods including new made in-house cake push pops in a variety of flavors.
- A wide variety of international, national and local cheeses as well as a self-serve fresh Severino pasta bar and an olive/antipasti bar.
- Full-service meat and seafood departments featuring Global Animal Partnership 5 Step Animal Welfare-rated meat and sustainably-sourced seafood staffed by expert butchers and fishmongers.
- Made in-house specialties including: pork and chicken sausages, dry-aged steaks, oven-ready meat and seafood entrée options, and scratch-made bread.
- Over 550 varieties of wine and a large selection of craft beer, including many from local brewers such as Platform Beer Co., Hoppin’ Frog Brewery and Rhinegeist.
- A large parking lot and an easy to access store location at the intersection of Interstate 271 and Harvard Street.
The Whole Foods Market location at 27249 Chagrin Boulevard in Woodmere will close on August 26.
Team members from the Chagrin Boulevard location will be moving to the new store, which will be hiring approximately 70 additional team members for positions throughout departments. Interested candidates should visit wholefoodsmarket.com/careers to apply.