VANCOUVER, British Columbia (Nov. 19, 2014) – On Friday, Nov. 21, shoppers at Whole Foods Market’s Cambie store will get a first look and taste of Cambie Street Juice Co., a new specialty juice and smoothie bar. Whole Foods Market is proudly launching the juice bar in partnership with Vancouver-based Vega, a leader in clean, plant-based nutrition.
Cambie Street Juice Co., located on the first level of the store, will be open during regular store hours: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. The new venue will offer a robust selection of fresh Whole Foods Market juices and original smoothies, in addition to a separate menu of Vega smoothies inspired by local BC destinations, including:
• Juan de Fuca Smoothie – orange juice, mango, pineapple, cayenne, Vega One Natural flavour ($8)
• Happy Berry Smoothie – almond milk, strawberries, blueberries, beets, Vega One French Vanilla flavour ($8)
• Grassy Jack Smoothie – almond milk, apples, pineapple, beets, ginger, lemon juice, Vega One French Vanilla ($9)
• Stanley Park Smoothie – almond milk, banana, spinach, golden flaxseed, Vega Chlorella, Vega One French Vanilla ($8)
• C-Wall Smoothie – orange juice, pineapple, strawberry, ginger, mint, Vega One Natural flavour ($8)
• North Shore Smoothie – coconut milk, almond milk, banana, almond butter, coconut, Vega One Chocolate flavour ($9)
• Vega Seasonal Apple Pie Smoothie – almond milk, apple, almond butter, nutmeg, cinnamon, ice, Vega One French Vanilla flavour ($9)
Customers can also purchase wheatgrass and wellness shots, as well as choose from a variety of boosts to add to their smoothies.
The Cambie St. Juice Co. Grand Opening celebration kicks off at 7:45 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 21. All are welcome. At the Opening, guests are invited to shop the new Cambie St. Juice Co., enjoy smoothie and juice samples and enter to win free smoothies.
“Throughout our store, we look for ways to satisfy, delight and nourish our shoppers,” said Grant Daisley, Whole Foods Market’s Pacific Northwest associate marketing coordinator. “The new Cambie Street Juice Co. lets us do all of those at once. And Vega is a wonderful partner for Whole Foods Market because both companies place great value on inspiring people to make choices every day to support better personal health.”
”We are thrilled to be partnering with Whole Foods Market to bring Vancouver a leading juice and smoothie bar in Vega’s own backyard,” said Ashley Meston, Vega’s director of trade marketing. “The Cambie Street Juice Co. really celebrates and embodies what both Whole Foods and Vega look to bring our consumers every day–equally delicious and clean, whole food nutrition.”