SPRING HOUSE, Pa. (Jan. 26, 2018) – Whole Foods Market will open a new store in Spring House at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, March 14 at 1111 North Bethlehem Pike. This store will be a relocation of the Whole Foods Market in North Wales, which will close March 12. Opening-day shoppers with be greeted with doorbuster sales, product demonstrations and samples. The new store will be almost twice the size of the North Wales store and will feature products from over 100 local vendors.
“Whole Foods Market Spring House will offer customers a new, elevated shopping experience, with expanded offerings in every department and a great pub and café area,” said Drew Goldschmidt, the store team leader. “The store will be a showcase for local suppliers and a warm, welcoming gathering place for the community.”
Every item sold in the store meets Whole Foods Market’s rigorous quality standards and is free of artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, preservatives and hydrogenated fats.
The 44,000 square-foot store includes:
- An in-store pub and full-service coffee bar that will offer coffee, cold-pressed juice, kombucha on tap and beer & cocktails, as well as a lunch and dinner menu and a seating area.
- More than 100 local supplier products ranging from chocolate and honey to goat and cow milk cheese.
- Expanded produce department featuring seasonal produce such as local mushrooms from Phillips Mushrooms and Mother Earth, as well as tropical fruit like jackfruit, dragon fruit and rambutan.
- Full-service meat and seafood departments featuring Global Animal Partnership 5 Step Animal Welfare-rated meat and sustainable seafood staffed by expert butchers and fishmongers.
- Made in-house specialties including: hand-tossed & Sicilian pizza, hickory or applewood-smoked fish, and a selection of dips such as rutabaga, collard green and guacamole.
- A homewares section featuring cutting boards, dish towels, coasters and ceramics from local suppliers Half and a Third and DuTill and Daughters.
- Over 400 varieties of wine and 90 varieties of craft beer, including a large local beer selection.
The Whole Foods Market location at 1210 Bethlehem Pike in North Wales will close on March 12.