JACKSON, Wyo. (April 22, 2021) – Whole Foods Market in Jackson is open to serve the community. Now offering the full Whole Foods Market experience, the store provides products that all meet the national grocer’s unparalleled quality standards as a destination for grocery favorites and to discover local items and new flavors.
Features of the Jackson store include:
- Produce department including local offerings like microgreens and lettuce from Vertical Harvest Farms and garlic from Alpenglow Farm.
- Full-service butcher available to cut steaks to order, debone poultry and season or marinate upon request. Local offerings include grass-fed beef from Lockhart Cattle Company, pork from Haderlie Farms and smoked sausage from Bovine & Swine.
- Seafood counter offering Buck-a-Shuck oysters every Friday, providing the opportunity to taste a variety of oysters for $1 shucked by an in-store fishmonger.
- Large variety of cheeses overseen by an in-store cheesemonger who can offer expertise and recommendations for any request or occasion and create custom cheese and charcuterie boards. Department includes local cheese from Winter Winds Farm.
- Specialty foods section featuring local honey from Rocky Mountain Honey and coffee from Great Northern Coffee.
- Extensive selection of nearly 300 beers, including 60 options from local breweries like Melvin Brewing, Roadhouse Brewing Company and Snake River Brewing.
- Bakery department offering custom cakes and vegan and special diet options as well as Honey Whiskey Diner Cake made with local Wyoming Whiskey. Local selection includes artisan bread from 460 Bread.
- Wellness and Beauty section featuring a variety of skincare and supplements. Local offerings include protein powders and supplements from Meno Clinic and tinctures and balms from Enchantment Creek Apothecary.
- More than 500 local products throughout the store from more than 160 local suppliers.
To celebrate joining the Jackson community, Whole Foods Market will donate $25,000 to the Community Foundation of Jackson Hole and become a co-challenger for the 25th Annual Old Bill’s Fun Run in support of local nonprofits.
If you are a nonprofit organization in the Jackson community interested in requesting a donation or support from Whole Foods Market, we invite you to visit our Community Giving page to learn more: https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/company-info/donate.
All food at Whole Foods Market must meet the company’s rigorous quality standards, which prohibit hydrogenated fats, high-fructose corn syrup and over 100 flavors, colors, sweeteners and other ingredients commonly found in food. In addition, all beauty and body care products must meet the company’s body care standards, which ban more than 100 commonly used ingredients, including phthalates, parabens and microbeads.
Amazon Prime members who shop at Whole Foods Market have access to a number of benefits year-round, like deep discounts on select popular products each week and an additional 10% off hundreds of in-store sale items. Curbside pickup is also available at all Whole Foods Market locations. While curbside pickup is not immediately available at the Jackson location, Whole Foods Market is working to make it an option as quickly as possible.
For more information and hours of operation, please visit https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/jacksonwyoming.
About Whole Foods Market
For 40 years, Whole Foods Market has been the world’s leading natural and organic foods retailer. As the first certified organic national grocer, Whole Foods Market has more than 500 stores in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. To learn more about Whole Foods Market, please visit https://wmn-live.frb.io/.