(BROOKLYN, N.Y., July 14, 2016) – Whole Foods Market Williamsburg (238 Bedford Ave.), the retailer’s second Brooklyn location, opening on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 is excited to announce eight unique dining options for shoppers. The upcoming Williamsburg store will be home to Brooklyn’s newest food hall featuring some of New York City’s best, most beloved and up-and-coming favorites to enhance shopper’s in-store and takeout dining experiences.
“In bringing Whole Foods Market to Williamsburg, we understand that local residents have high standards when it comes to great food, so we were excited to get really creative and ambitious in building out our in-store food hall,” said Daniel Lachs, culinary coordinator for Whole Foods Market’s Northeast region. “We worked very closely with each of the vendors to customize their menu and create special partnerships to provide our shoppers with a unique dining experience they simply can’t get anywhere else.”
- N4: Paying homage to Williamsburg’s storied roots, N4 is a restaurant and tap room offering an all-natural take on a traditional Jewish delicatessen. As an exclusive to Whole Foods Market Williamsburg, N4 has collaborated with Red Hook Winery for an exclusive array of wines on draft. Additionally, the venue’s entire craft cocktail list features only New York state local liquors.
- No. 7: The critically-acclaimed No. 7 restaurant group will be introducing its first permanent outpost at a Whole Foods Market store, expanding on their current pop-up location at Whole Foods Market Third & 3rd in Gowanus, Brooklyn.
- OddFellows Ice Cream Co.: A neighborhood favorite quickly ascending to the top of the ice cream ranks, OddFellows will be offering shoppers a rotating menu of its fresh, small batch and seasonal flavors served from its signature ice cream cart. Signature flavors include Caramel Chocolate Crisp, Oatmeal Cookie Dough, Banana Puddin’, Burnt Marshmallow, Dark Chocolate Chunk, Coconut Kaffir Lime, and more.
- East Coast Poke: Bringing Hawaii’s finest cuisine to Whole Foods Market Williamsburg, this NYC-based restaurant will serve up fresh poke bowls showcasing sustainably sourced seafood.
- Luke’s Lobster: A cozy, Maine-bred seafood shack committed to serving only sustainable and traceable seafood. The regional favorite will be parking their Luke’s Tail Cart for the first time at a retail location to sell grilled lobster tails paired with house-made seasonal dipping sauces.
- Layered: A healthy indulgence option for shoppers made with Anita’s Coconut Yogurt featuring vegan and paleo parfait offerings with a variety of toppings perfect for breakfast or a snack.
- Pizza: A Whole Foods Market store staple, Pizza will be offering an array of handmade pizzas made with dough from New York’s Terranova Bakery and local ingredients including basil from Gotham Greens, and more! Pizza will also be launching freshly baked Puccia sandwiches.
- Kikka Sushi: Featured in more than 100 Whole Foods Market locations around the country, Kikka is known for fresh and sustainable sushi perfect for dining in or on-the-go shoppers.
In addition to the Food Hall offerings, Whole Foods Market Williamsburg will offer an expansive prepared foods department including salad bars, a hot food bar, a variety of in-house chef made seasonal options and more! For additional information and future announcements, please visit the store’s social media channels:
# # #