Date of sale: Friday, August 23, 2013
What’s on sale: Whole roasted chicken
Price: $5 each
What to know about these whole roasted chickens:
Enjoy chicken that not only tastes great, but is antibiotic free — meaning no toxins.
The birds are humanely raised, coming from farms certified by the Global Animal Partnership’s 5-Step™ Animal Welfare Rating standards.
Roasted chicken is versatile, flavorful and an easy addition to many recipes.
For a quick mealtime solution, grab whole roasted chicken for dinner to leftover chicken and bones in water with vegetables to make a flavorful broth that can be frozen and enjoyed later in soups, stews, risottos and more.
- Stuffed Potato Skins with Roasted Chicken, Onions, and Sour Cream
- Green Salad with Chicken and Blackberry Dressing
- Chipotle Chicken Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Chicken, Grapes and Almonds
- Chicken, Kalamata Olive and Roasted Red Pepper Tart
- Quick Chicken Tostadas
- Curried Coconut Chicken Salad
Canadian and U.S. stores only (excluding Hawaii). While supplies last. No rain checks.